Weekly check-in - Coaching Session day

I have my 3rd coaching session tonight. Really excited, as normal, but let me give a the low down on the last week...


  • Found out in my coaching session last week that I talk too slow (funny, I was worried that I talked to fast)
  • Occasionally I get some hum from my microphone. Contacted FocusRite, they are a little slow (different timezone and all), but they are sending me a new XLR cable to see if it's the cable or the mic.
  • Sent an audition file for a book on ACX
  • Listened to several episodes of VoiceMastery.com pod casts, I think I'm slowly learning.

Also, I plan to take an acting class this fall. We have several place in the area, I'm just waiting for one of them to release their fall schedule, then I will decide which one.

onward and upward...someone always says that, not sure who...

D.Michael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Signing the check...